Having two children of my own, I understand the hard work and nurturing needed to bring out the best in children.
I work to:
- Create a very positive introduction to playing the cello
- Take time to understand pupils well
- Keep the child motivated & inspired
- Make it a positive experience
- Convey support and enthusiasm
- Engage the child with music and the fun of playing the cello
- Establish good playing habits
- Create a solid foundation of cello technique
- Develop sound technique as a basis for maximum achievement and enjoyment on the instrument
- Instill confidence and enthusiasm for music
- Create a real musical journey exploring a range of repertoire at each level, with fun pieces along the way
- Put great emphasis on good technique from the start and carefully nurture both this and performance skills
- Help the child achieve his of her full potential as a proficient cellist and a musician
Contact me here to schedule a free introductory lesson.